Our Current Jobs
Network Intelligence Analyst – Data Developer AWS Environment
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced data development analyst to be a part of our Network & Asset Intelligence Team. The role is responsible for strengthening the data development capability, enabling better understanding on the performance of the Roads network.
Opportunity to be a strong player in the implementation of a green field Big Data environment whilst cross-skilling with other high demand disciplines in a real agile environment within the Network and Asset Intelligence Branch.
- Be part of building a connected transport network for a growing Sydney
- Be part of a great agile culture
- Permanent Full time role, centrally located role in Parramatta, close to public transport.
The key accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the development of a Big Data environment which will be used to provide insights and recommendations to influence analysis/prediction on traffic volumes, Journey Time Reliability and safety of the Roads network
- Be the conduit between the scrum team and the Data Development and Governance function, enabling a value driven approach for the big data implementation program
- Drive the data development capability value at the scrum team level, identifying and leading the short/medium/long term value added by the data dev capability
- Provide support, guidance and specialist advice to colleagues in delivering value through analytical tools and techniques
We are looking for Analysts who can communicate effectively and has experience working in a matrix environment, preferably using Agile principles. Previous experience in stakeholder management and being the trusted advisor would help you excel at this role.
What are we looking for?
- AWS experience is essential
- Big Data Environment experience would be highly regarded. Experience on Big Data environments, technologies and tools from a data development perspective, including ingestion technologies for high volume structured/unstructured data, data warehouse modelling and implementation as well as structuring data for consumption layers enabling data science/analytics/BI
- Experience and enthusiasm for automation and optimisation of processes
- Expert level skills and experience using SQL to perform analysis and manipulate data
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics
Want to apply? Get in touch with us today.